Dad's Home Dad's Home

Loved it

YOUR DAD IS SO COOL!

Couldn't have done better meself. wayta go!

Daily2oon SE: gost2 Daily2oon SE: gost2

crap = blam

I liked the song... thats about it. Literally a FLASH animation eh?

....maybe you should, not ever do anything like this again, that's my advice, try something that will have a lesser chance of inducing epilepsy.

Egg Egg

Surprise!

That animation was really well done, the stop frame musn't have been easy, and you kept the chicken so consistant.

The ending was brilliant, i actually wasnt expecting it. Great thinking. It would be very cool to have this loop and have a new chicken come in each time it's played, it wouldn't be to hard.

thanks for the entertainment.

Cheesius responds:

One of these days I'll learn the actionscript to do that sort of thing, or team up with someone who knows actionscript... I'm more interested in the art, frankly. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing!

No Need for Bushido 1 No Need for Bushido 1

Big Fan

I'm a fan of the webcomic, and I'd have to say I'm a fan of this flash. The animation was well done, you captured every aspect of the 2 dimensional cutout fillers the webcomic often has.

The voiceacting was pretty decent. And I have to have some respect for a guy who can so cleverly disguise his voice as an old crazy asian woman's.

See you around.

No-Need-for-Bushido responds:

Thanks. When writing script for NNFB Alex and myself frequently end up voicing the lines for amusement (and it helps to convey the precise emotion we want the images to capture.) When it came to Misaki's voice, it just felt natural to let Alex go with it.

Of course we had to look for help to get a better voice for Ina...

Pencil Man Pencil Man

judging a book by its cover

I was pleasantly surprised by this. I think I speak for the many nerds jerking off to those dating advertisements in the corners of their website browsers when i say that they probably feel more excepted by society....that and satan.

Good day sir.

carl-182 responds:

Hey man, the best review I think Ive ever gotten. I appreciate it.