Dad's Home Dad's Home

Loved it

YOUR DAD IS SO COOL!

Couldn't have done better meself. wayta go!

Daily2oon SE: gost2 Daily2oon SE: gost2

crap = blam

I liked the song... thats about it. Literally a FLASH animation eh?

....maybe you should, not ever do anything like this again, that's my advice, try something that will have a lesser chance of inducing epilepsy.

Egg Egg

Surprise!

That animation was really well done, the stop frame musn't have been easy, and you kept the chicken so consistant.

The ending was brilliant, i actually wasnt expecting it. Great thinking. It would be very cool to have this loop and have a new chicken come in each time it's played, it wouldn't be to hard.

thanks for the entertainment.

Cheesius responds:

One of these days I'll learn the actionscript to do that sort of thing, or team up with someone who knows actionscript... I'm more interested in the art, frankly. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing!

Combat Comrads Combat Comrads

Fun but could use some work.

I thought this game was pretty sweet, I loved the nightmare before christmas and venus music, you have good taste.

The game play was innovative with the thunder and the hidden passages.

I found the controls to suck, im sorry but you really need to refine those or lets the user choose them or something. Im glad you had instructions as to what they were though.

And there should be a single player mode I think that would make this so much sweeter.

I loved all the options you give and the 'codes' that can be turned on and off. Really great stuff.

I'll play this next time i'm bored and its raining, thanks for a good time.